All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionCollege can be a complex time for Latinas, who are traditionally expected to leave home when they get married. This is a collection of personal essays addressing the varied landscape of the Latina experience in higher education. It shows that there is no one Latina college experience.
- Author BiographyJennifer De Leon is a teacher in the Boston Public Schools district and an instructor at the Grub Street Creative Writing Center. Her writing has appeared in Ploughshares, Fourth Genre, Ms. Magazine, Poets & Writers, The Best Women's Travel Writing 2010, and elsewhere.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJennifer De Leon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.