All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first ever memoir, Carrie Fisher takes us on an intimate, hilarious and sobering journey through her life.
- Author BiographyCarrie Fisher, the daughter of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher, became an icon when she starred as Princess Leia in the original Star Wars trilogy. Her star-studded career includes roles in numerous films such as The Blues Brothers and When Harry Met Sally. She is the author of five bestselling novels, Wishful Drinking, Surrender the Pink, Delusions of Grandma, The Best Awful, and Postcards from the Edge, which was made into a hit film starring Shirley MacLaine and Meryl Streep. Fisher's experience with addiction and mental illness -- and her willingness to speak honestly about them -- have made her a sought-after speaker and respected advocate.
- Author(s)Carrie Fisher
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight124 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.