Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first academic overview of witchcraft and popular magic in Ireland and spans the medieval to the modern period. Based on a wide range of un-used and under-used primary source material, and taking account of denominational difference between Catholic and Protestant, it provides a detailed account of witchcraft trials and accusation.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sneddon is Lecturer in History at Ulster University, UK. He is the author of two previous books and numerous articles on British and Irish history, including witchcraft and magic. He has held research fellowships and awards from Queen's University, Belfast and the Wellcome Trust.
- Author(s)Andrew Sneddon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitlePalgrave Historical Studies in Witchcraft and Magic
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.