All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sequel to The Tangle Box . Former Chicago lawyer Ben Holiday is proud and happy. The Magic Kingdom is at peace and he's free to watch his daughter Mistaya - born of the soils of Landover, Earth and the fairy mists - grow up. Alas, these idyllic days are not to last.
- Author(s)Terry Brooks
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/06/1996
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleA magic kingdom of Landover novel
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Content Notemap
- Weight165 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.