With All Your Mind: A Christian Philosophy of Education by Michael L. Peterson (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.75+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a case for the value of thinking deeply about education in America from a historically orthodox and broadly ecumenical Christian point of view. It argues that thinking philosophically about education is essential for progress and invites the reader to participate in the study.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Peterson is professor of philosophy of religion at Asbury College, as well as the editor of The Problem of Evil, also published by the University of Notre Dame Press.
- Author(s)Michael L. Peterson
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.