All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic eyewitness account of Napoleon's 1812 Russian campaign, published for the first time in English. First-hand descriptions of the battle at Smolensk, the Borodino battlefield and the retreat from Moscow as seen by an officer in the Imperial Guard. Incorporates testimony from ordinary soldiers of the Guard.
- Author BiographyTranslator and editor: Jonathan North is a professional editor and a historian specialising in Napoleonic history. He spent a number of years in Eastern Europe before beginning a career in publishing in 1997. His publications include With Napoleon in Russia: The Illustrated Memoirs of Faber du Faur, In the Legions of Napoleon: The Memoirs of a Polish Officer in Spain and Russia, 1808-1812 and Napoleon's Army in Russia: The Illustrated Memoirs of Albrecht Adam, 1812.
- Author(s)Louis Joseph Vionnet
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note60 illustrations integrated
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan North
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £13.51Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.