CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- Author(s)Charlotte Ann Melin
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyCharlotte Melin is a professor of German at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, USA. She is the author of Poetic Maneuvers: Hans Magnus Enzensberger and the Lyric Genre (Northwestern, 2003) and the editor of German Poetry in Transition, 1945-1990 (1999).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.