All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.45
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Howard Baker's ability to lead the United States Senate at a time when it was divided by partisanship and ideology in an effort to inform current Senate leadership.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Bobic is an assistant professor of political science at Glenville State College. In addition to American politics and campaigns, he is also interested in American folklore and political allegory.
- Author(s)Michael P. Bobic
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note72 Tables, unspecified; 4 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight549 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.