All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion, this explores love and loss in a small black community in Brooklyn, New York during the 1900s
- Author BiographyJ. A. Williams is a regular contributor to black history month in England. She has given talks and put together a photographic exhibition of African American women in film from 1900 to 1959. Originally from Birmingham, the author has contributed short stories and articles for publication in the region's magazines.
- Author(s)J.A. Williams
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £6.30Trending at £8.77
- £5.04Trending at £6.97
- £7.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.91Trending at £7.22
- £7.05Trending at £10.98
- £4.31Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £4.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.