CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionMacNeil explores the theoretical and practical issues associated with the administration of access to government-held personal information generally, and to the personal information held in government archives specifically.
- Author BiographyHeather MacNeil, a freelance archivist, has written and lectured on archival ethics and descriptive standards and has served on the Association of Canadian Archivists' Ethics Committee, which recently developed a code of ethics for Canadian archivists.
- Author(s)Heather MacNeil
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width182 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.