CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn argument that takes issue with the contemporary epistemological consensus that justification is distinct from knowledge, proposing instead that justified belief simply is knowledge, and arguing in detail that a belief is justified when and only when it amounts to knowledge.
- Author BiographyJonathan Sutton is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Auburn University.
- Author(s)Jonathan Sutton
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Series TitleWithout Justification
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.