All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionCombines biography with social and cultural history to examine the lives of Frances Marion and the other women who shaped filmmaking from 1912 through the 1940s. Marion was Hollywood's highest paid screenwriter - male or female - for almost three decades and wrote almost 200 produced films.
- Author BiographyCari Beauchamp is the coauthor of Hollywood on the Riviera(1992).
- Author(s)Cari Beauchamp
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note62 b/w photographs
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.