Without You - Children and Young People Growing Up with Loss and its Effects by Tamar Granot (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.17Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sympathetic book, Tamar Granot explains the immediate and long-term effects of loss on children and adolescents. She describes how loss is experienced at different ages, explaining the significant consequences it can have on the development of personality. Without You provides valuable guidance for parents and carers of bereaved children.
- Author BiographyFor 25 years Tamar Granot was the National Head of Psychological Services in the Department of Rehabilitation at Israel's Ministry of Defence. In this capacity she helped develop breakthrough treatments for bereaved adults and children, and disabled veterans and their families. She has also given training workshops to Israeli professionals working with adults and children who have experienced loss. Her book Loss (1985) was one of the first self-help books published in Israel to support adults who have suffered traumatic loss.
- Author(s)Tamar Granot
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.