All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the interactions of a socially insecure, pun-loving family man, an officious lady caseworker from an adoption agency, and a chauvinist pig - all suburban neighbors who know far too much about one another's private lives in this goofy and gently hilarious tale of marital quibbles.
- Author BiographyPeter De Vries (1910-93) was the man responsible for contributing to the cultural vernacular such witticisms as Nostalgia ain't what it used to be and Deep down, he's shallow. He was the author of many books, including the classics Slouching Towards Kalamazoo and The Blood of the Lamb, both also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Peter de Vries
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £7.42Trending at £10.04
- £9.52Trending at £12.05
- £9.71Trending at £9.96
- £8.83Trending at £8.97
- £7.31Trending at £8.25
- £5.50Trending at £5.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.