Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive bilingual selection of Benedetti's poetry in English, a major Latin American voice.
- Author BiographyMario Benedetti: Mario Benedetti (1920 - 2009) regarded as one of Latin America's most important writers of the 20th century and one of Uruguay's most prolific writers. He excelled in all literary genres: novels, short stories, poems, plays, essays, political articles, and polemical songs.Louise Popkin: Louise B. Popkin resides in the Boston area, where she teaches Spanish at Harvard's Division of Continuing Education. Her translations of Latin American poetry, theater and fiction have appeared in numerous literary journals and anthologies.Margaret Randall: Margaret Randall is a feminist poet, writer, photographer and social activist.
- Author(s)Mario Benedetti
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Pagination381 pp
- Translated byLouise B Popkin,Louise B. Popkin
- Introduction byMargaret Randall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.