All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWitnessing Witnessing approaches Holocaust survivor testimony by focusing attention on those who receive it. It challenges current theoretical views about trauma and the Holocaust that tend to silence the voices of survivors, and seeks to show how making these voices heard requires a practice of community.
- Author BiographyThomas Trezise is Professor of French at Princeton University, where he teaches modern French literature, literary theory, continental philosophy, and Holocaust Studies. His previous publications include Into the Breach: Samuel Beckett and the Ends of Literature, the French translation of Paul de Man's Allegories of Reading, the American edition and co-translation of Philippe Lacoue-Labarthe's The Subject of Philosophy, and an edited collection entitled Encounters with Levinas.
- Author(s)Thomas Trezise
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight451 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.