Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £34.99
- £17.22Trending at £18.29
- £9.64Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comparative study of the pioneering work on language of Ludwig Wittgenstein and Hans-Georg Gadamer. The book focuses on how Wittgenstein and Gadamer treat language in their accounts of language as game and their major writings on the subject. Philosophical investigations and Truth and Method, respectively.
- Author BiographyChris Lawn is a Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He is the author of The Philosophy of the History of Philosophy (Acumen, 2008).
- Author(s)Chris Lawn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in German Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.