Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of Sir Anthony Kenny's classic work on Wittgenstein contains a new introduction which covers developments in Wittgenstein scholarship since the book was first published. * Widely praised for providing a lucid and historically informed account of Wittgenstein's core philosophical concerns.
- Author BiographySir Anthony Kenny was formerly Pro-Vice-Chancellor at Oxford University, Master of Balliol College, Oxford and Warden of Rhodes House, Oxford. He was also President of the British Academy, Chairman of the Board of the British Library and a Trustee of Wittgenstein's copyrights. He is the author or editor of more than 30 books, including The Wittgenstein Reader (Second Edition, 2006), A Brief History of Western Philosophy (1998) and The Legacy of Wittgenstein (1984), all published by Blackwell.
- Author(s)Sir Anthony Kenny
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.