All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWives v. Girlfriends...it's time to pick your team.
- Author BiographyKatie Agnew was born in Edinburgh and educated at Aberdeen University and City University, London. She worked as a journalist for many years, writing for Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Red and the Daily Mail amongst other publications. She was features editor on Marie Claire magazine for two years before becoming a novelist. Katie now lives in Bath with her family.
- Author(s)Katie Agnew
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date19/11/2010
- Weight482 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.