All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £24.99Trending at £30.10
- £6.10Trending at £6.94
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £6.32Trending at £7.96
- £5.78Trending at £6.98
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £7.09Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Man Booker Prize 2009 'Lock Cromwell in a deep dungeon in the morning,' says Thomas More, 'and when you come back that night he'll be sitting on a plush cushion eating larks' tongues, and all the gaolers will owe him money.'
- Author BiographyHilary Mantel is the author of thirteen books, including A PLACE OF GREATER SAFETY, BEYOND BLACK, and the memoir GIVING UP THE GHOST. Her two most recent novels, WOLF HALL and its sequel BRING UP THE BODIES, have both been awarded The Man Booker Prize - an unprecedented achievement.
- PrizesWinner of Galaxy National Book Awards: Waterstone's UK Author of the Year 2010 and Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction 2010 and Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2010 and Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2009 and Spear's Book Awards: Novel of the Year 2009. Short-listed for Orange Prize for Fiction 2010.
- Author(s)Hilary Mantel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.