All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Man Booker Prize 2009 'Lock Cromwell in a deep dungeon in the morning,' says Thomas More, 'and when you come back that night he'll be sitting on a plush cushion eating larks' tongues, and all the gaolers will owe him money.'
- Author BiographyHilary Mantel is the author of seven other novels: 'Every Day is Mother's Day' (1985), 'Vacant Possession' (1986), 'Eight Months on Ghazzah Street' (1988), 'Fludd' (1989), 'A Place of Greater Safety' (1992, winner of the 'Sunday Express' Book of the Year Award), 'A Change of Climate' (1994) and 'An Experiment in Love' (1995). After living abroad for a decade, in Africa and Saudi Arabia, she returned to Britain in 1986.
- PrizesWinner of Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction 2010 and Galaxy National Book Awards: Waterstone's UK Author of the Year 2010 and Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2010 and Spear's Book Awards: Novel of the Year 2009 and Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2009. Short-listed for Orange Prize for Fiction 2010.
- Author(s)Hilary Mantel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/08/2011
- Weight858 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.36Trending at £8.98
- £4.79Trending at £5.38
- £8.25Trending at £10.98
- £7.76Trending at £9.01
- £5.59Trending at £7.98
- £6.85Trending at £7.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.