All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Peter Owen World Series: Spain. A moving and thrilling account of the republican struggle after the Spanish Civil War. A significant novel in the history of Spanish literature, Wolf Moon was the first novel published in Spain to lay bare the atrocities and brutal oppression of the Franco regime.
- Author BiographyJulio Llamazares is a poet, novelist and a prolific essayist and journalist. His work often deals with the collective memory of Spanish society and, in particular, the progressive decline of rural cultural heritage. He has published six novels, of which La lluvia amarilla was translated into English as The Yellow Rain, together with several books of poems, essays and travel writing.
- Author(s)Julio Llamazares
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePeter Owen World Series: Spain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.