Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.80Trending at £7.99
- £4.69Trending at £4.86
- £10.30Trending at £11.08
- £4.85Trending at £6.98
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA brilliantly written and gripping historical Nordic Noir thriller with all the intrigue and atmosphere of Burial Rites, the pent-up passion of The Piano and the suspense of The Tenderness of Wolves.
- Author BiographyCecilia Ekback was born in the north of Sweden; her parents come from Lapland. During her teens, she worked as a journalist and after university specialised in marketing. Over twenty years her work for a multinational took her to Russia, Germany, France, Portugal, the Middle East and the UK. In 2010, she finished a Masters in Creative Writing at Royal Holloway. She now lives in Calgary with her husband and twin daughters, 'returning home' to the landscape and the characters of her childhood in her writing. Wolf Winter is her first novel and she is at work on her second. You can find out more about Cecilia via her website www.ceciliaekback.com and you can follow her @KarinCecilia on Twitter.
- PrizesWinner of HWA/Goldsboro Crown for Debut Historical Fiction 2016.
- Author(s)Cecilia Ekback
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note1 b&w map
- Weight560 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.