All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionMattie Duiker is trying very hard to live up to his dying father's wishes. He is putting aside childish things, starting his first business serving healthy take-away food to the workers of Cape Town. His Pa is proud. His porn addiction both threatens his relationship with his boyfriend, Jack, and imperils his inheritance.
- Author BiographyEben Venter is the critically acclaimed author of Wolf, Wolf (Scribe, 2015). He was raised on a sheep farm in Eastern Cape, South Africa, and migrated to Australia in 1986. He has won numerous awards for his work, and currently holds an honorary appointment as professional associate in the Institute of English in Africa (ISEA) at Rhodes University. Michiel Heyns is a South African author, translator, and academic. He has won numerous awards for his reviews, translations, and novels.
- Author(s)Eben Venter
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight378 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byMichiel Heyns
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.