All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Tina Nunno
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBrookline
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBibliomotion, Incorporated
- Weight386 g
- Author BiographyTina Nunno is a Vice President and Gartner Fellow in Gartner's CIO Research group based in Stamford, Connecticut. She is responsible for conducting research and developing publications aimed at helping CIOs and their organizations around the world improve their performance and contribution. Tina specializes in CIO-related leadership issues, including working with the board of directors, executive communications, change management and governance strategies. She is the Analyst Sponsor of the Gartner Women's CIO Community, has co-authored Gartner's Annual CIO Agenda report, and is a sought-after speaker. Tina's most recent research deals with navigating organizational politics. She focuses on helping CIOs and other IT executives analyze sensitive political situations and apply strategies and tactics to deal with political land mines and power struggles. She also explores the use of extreme political tactics in her book The Wolf in CIO's Clothing: A Machiavellian Strategy for Successful IT Leadership.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.