All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of Mozart's remarkable life and times. This biography proceeds from the young Mozart's earliest years as a wunderkind to his formative years in Vienna, where he fully absorbed the artistic and intellectual spirit of the Enlightenment, to his deathbed, his unfinished Requiem, and the mystery that still surrounds his burial.
- Author BiographyPiero Melograni is the author of eighteen books, including Lenin and the Myth of World Revolution, and, most recently, La guerra degli italiani, 1940-1945. Lydia G. Cochrane has translated numerous works from Italian and French, including Luc Ferry's What Is the Good Life?, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Piero Melograni
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 colour plates
- Weight496 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Translated byLydia G. Cochrane
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.20
- £12.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.