CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionOffers English-language readers access to some of the salient critiques that have been directed at women writers, on the one hand, and reactions to these by women writers, on the other. This work appeals to specialists in modern Japanese literature and those interested in comparative literature, women's studies, gender studies, and history.
- Author BiographyRebecca Copeland is associate professor of Japanese literature at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRebecca Copeland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.