CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough women may have found greater film success in the areas of screenwriting, editing, design, and producing, there have certainly been many whose contributions as directors are quite significant. This guide to their careers and films profiles the most noteworthy. Chapters are divided into two segments: biographical and critical.
- Author BiographyMary G. Hurd is Director of Film Studies at East Tennessee State University. She has been a contributor to major reference works from Oxford University Press and Salem Press.
- Author(s)Mary G. Hurd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.