CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the European and North American research on a series of key topics in the field of women's employment. This book sets the topics in the appropriate policy contexts and systematically appraises them from the viewpoint of the challenges for the management of human resources.
- Author BiographyJudith Glover is Professor of Employment Studies at the School of Business and Social Sciences, Roehampton University, UK. Gill Kirton is Senior Lecturer in Employment Relations at the School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Gill Kirton,Judith Glover
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.