CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication21/01/1999
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLilian R. Furst
- Author BiographyLilian R. Furst is Marcel Bataillon Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, where she focuses on medical themes of nineteenth-century literature.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.