All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at psychological theory on trauma and healing through a Christian lens, this work offers women a way to heal that takes seriously the fullness of their lives - body, mind, heart and spirit. It focuses on themes common to abuse recovery.
- Author BiographyNicole Sotelo has devoted her life to women's healing and justice in church and society. She is a staff writer for BustedHalo, a young adult Catholic website. She is a graduate of Wellesley College and Harvard Divinity School.
- Author(s)Nicole Sotelo
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.