All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsk a woman about love and you are likely to hear about heartbreak. Ask about her identity, and shame and frustration leak out. We live a small fraction of the life God has for us. The Bible stories in this study follow the journeys of women such as Sarai, Ruth and Naomi.
- Author BiographyAdele Ahlberg Calhoun has worked in Christian ministry for over forty years. She and her husband, Doug, are co-senior pastors of Redeemer Community Church in Needham, Massachusetts. She was formerly pastor of spiritual formation at Christ Church of Oak Brook, Illinois, and has served as adjunct faculty at Wheaton College. Adele is the author of Spiritual Disciplines Handbook and Invitations from God and coauthor of True You.Tracey Bianchi is a freelance writer, speaker and pastor. She serves as pastor for worship and women at Christ Church of Oak Brook where she leads a team that creates contemporary worship each week. She is the author of Mom Connection and Green Mama and coauthor of True You.
- Author(s)Adele Ahlberg Calhoun,Tracey Bianchi
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.