All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.67Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionA short history of the life of one of the incredible women highlighted in UNESCO's Women in African History series. Wangari Maathai was founder of the pioneering Green Belt Movement in Kenya.
- Author BiographyThe United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) seeks to encourage the identification, protection and preservation of cultural and natural heritage around the world considered to be of outstanding value to humanity.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWomen In African History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight180 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementFirst Edition, First ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.