All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGordon McMullan,Prof. Lena Cowen Orlin,Prof. Virginia Mason Vaughan
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part 1: Women In Shakespeare's Texts Part 2: Women Editing Shakespeare Part 3: Women Readers and Scholars Part 4: Women in Performance Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyGordon McMullan is Professor of English, King's College London UK Lena Cowen Orlin is Professor of English, Georgetown University, USA Virginia Mason Vaughan is Professor of English at Clark University, Worcester, USA.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.