Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of the small band of women who wore US Marine uniforms during the Korean War. These women were a lost generation of female Marines who preserved the opportunity to be a marine for those who were as yet unborn.
- Author BiographyPETER A. SODERBERGH is Professor of Education at Louisiana State University at Baton Rouge. He served as a platoon commander in Korea and resigned from the U.S. Marine Corps as a captain in 1958. He has published nine books and numerous articles in a variety of professional journals and magazines. His most recent work is Women Marines: The World War II Era (1992). He is on the Board of Directors of the Marine Corps Historical Center in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Peter A. Soderbergh
- Date of Publication30/09/1994
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byColonel Eleanor M. Wilson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.