Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionExamines through legal, political and historical frameworks, the discrepancy between the employment patterns of women and minorities in the public sector and the union involvement in these employment patterns. Includes data on the percentage of women and minorities in public sector unions.
- Author BiographyNORMA M. RICCUCCI is Assistant Professor in the Department of Public Administration and Policy at the State University of New York, Albany. She has written articles on public sector labor relations, equal employment opportunity, and affirmative action for Review of Public Personnel Administration, Public Administration Quarterly, Policy Studies Journal, and the University of Detroit Law Review, among others.
- Author(s)Norma M. Riccucci
- Date of Publication19/01/1990
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleContributions in Labor Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 28
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.