CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the gambling experiences of a group of women. This book provides insights into the pleasures afforded to women through their gambling participation and draws on various feminist literature to understand women's motivations and experience of play, and to examine the ways in which women negotiate their right to gamble without reprimand.
- Author BiographyEmma Casey is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Social Sciences at the University of Kingston, UK. She is the co-editor of Gender & Consumption: The Material Culture and Commercialisation of Everyday Life (2006).
- Author(s)Emma Casey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.