Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionTop scholars in eighteenth-century studies examine the significance of the parallel devaluations of women's culture and popular culture by looking at theatres and actresses; novels, magazines, and cookbooks; and populist politics, dress, and portraiture.
- Author BiographyTiffany Potter teaches eighteenth-century British and American literature at the University of British Columbia. Her most recent book is the edited collection Women, Popular Culture, and the Eighteenth Century.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note17 illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byTiffany Potter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.