CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.54Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed look at language-related myths that explores both what we know and how we know it.
- Author BiographyAbby Kaplan is an Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Abby Kaplan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 25 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.