CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the lives and practices of mixed-race, Black, Spanish, and Maya women sorcerers, spell-casters, magical healers, and midwives in the social relations of power in Santiago de Guatemala, the capital of colonial Central America.
- Author BiographyMARTHA FEW is Assistant Professor of Colonial Latin American History at the University of Miami.
- Author(s)Martha Few
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note3 b&w illus., 3 maps
- Weight596 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.