All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book charts the novel's vibrant engagement with clothes, examining how fiction revises and reshapes material objects within its pages.
- Author BiographyChloe Wigston Smith is an Assistant Professor in the Department of English at the University of Georgia, where she specializes in eighteenth-century studies. She studied the History of Dress at the Courtauld Institute of Art.
- Author(s)Chloe Wigston Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £9.97
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.