All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at women's power in the home, in the workplace, and in politics from a political economy perspective, this title demonstrates that equality is tied to demand for women's labour outside the home, which is a function of structural, political, and institutional conditions.
- Author BiographyTorben Iversen is Harold Hitchings Burbank Professor of Political Economy at Harvard University. Frances Rosenbluth is Damon Wells Professor of International Politics at Yale University.
- Author(s)Frances Rosenbluth,Torben Iversen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleThe Institution for Social and Policy Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note26 b-w illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.