All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the literary context of Hannah More, Mary Wollstonecraft, Charlotte Smith, Helen Maria Williams, and Ann Radcliffe.
- Author BiographyAngela Keane is Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Sheffield. She is co-editor, with Avril Horner of Body Matters: Feminism, Textuality, Corporeality (1999) and the author of many articles on women and Romanticism.
- Author(s)Angela Keane
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.