Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.56
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- Author(s)Magdalena Garcia Pinto
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTexas Pan American Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note10 b&w illus.
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Parker Lears
- Translated byTrudy Balch
- Table Of ContentsPrefaceWomen's Writing in Contemporary Latin American LiteratureThe InterviewsIsabel AllendeAlbalucia AngelRosario FerreMargo GlantzSylvia MolloyElvira OrpheeElena PoniatowskaMarta TrabaLuisa ValenzuelaIda VitaleSelected Published WorksIndex
- Author BiographyMagdalena Garcia Pinto is Associate Professor Emerita of Spanish at the University of Missouri, Columbia. Trudy Balch (1956-2010) was a translator specializing in Spanish and Ladino.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.