All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive overview of women's autobiography. This book provides historical back-ground and contemporary criticism along with selections from a range of autobiographies by women. It is a useful tool for courses in autobiography, literature by women, and women's studies.
- Author BiographyMartine Watson Brownley is Goodrich C. White Professor of English at Emory University. Allison B. Kimmich is assistant director of the Women Involved in Living and Learning (WILL) program at the University of Richmond.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Series TitleThe Worlds of Women Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 5
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, notes
- Weight313 g
- Width164 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAllison B. Kimmich,Martine Watson Brownley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.