All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.11
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial weight loss organizations have come under attack from feminist scholars for perpetuating the values that cause women to obsess about their weight. This book asks how these values are transmitted and how the women who join such organizations actually think about their bodies.
- Author(s)Kandi M. Stinson
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.