Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis annotated bibliography, which originated as part of a project sponsored by the Harvard Center on Gender and Education, focuses on women and education in two non-Arab Muslim nations of Iran and Afghanistan.
- Author BiographyMitra K. Shavarini earned her doctorate at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Her current research interest concerns women and education in Muslim nations. She is the author of Educating Immigrants: The Experiences of Second-Generation Iranians.Wendy R. Robison earned her master's degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, specializing in international education policy. While obtaining her degree, Ms. Robison focused her research on education systems development and public policy and she is currently working on education issues in Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Mitra K. Shavarini,Wendy R. Robison
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight181 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byGolnar Mehran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.