All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the nineteenth century a woman's place was considered to be in the home. During the Risorgimento and the years following the Unification of Italy in 1861, economic, political and social changes enabled women to engage in pursuits that had previously been the exclusive domain of men. This book traces this shift in cultural perception.
- Author BiographyKatharine Mitchell is Lecturer in Italian at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. Helena Sanson is Senior Lecturer in Italian at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Clare College.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleItalian Modernities
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight430 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byHelena Sanson,Katharine Mitchell
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.