Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates women's literacy, authorship and patronage, and their representation in literature in medieval Britain.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCarol M. Meale
- Series Edited byAlastair J. Minnis,Patrick Boyde,Professor John Burrow,Rita Copeland,Alan Deyermond,Peter Dronke,Nigel Palmer,Winthrop Wetherbee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.