CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Gwendolyn Gerber challenges traditional stereotypes about gender and examines the impact of status and gender on police officers who work together.
- Author BiographyGWENDOLYN L. GERBER is Professor of Psychology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Professor Gerber has published extensively in journals such as Sex Roles, Social Psychology Quarterly and the Journal of Applied Social Psychology as well as in edited books. A Fellow in the American Psychological Association and The New York Academy of Sciences, she has received the Wilhelm Wundt and Kurt Lewin Awards from the New York State Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn L. Gerber
- Date of Publication30/05/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notenotes, references, index
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.